[DL] Heh - cattle stuff

> Ron Conner

While I'm still in the process of writing up the first
two adventures (bleah) I just wanted to point out a
funny coincidence.  Ronald Conner was a villian used
in the game (selected from a double random phone book
search, first for first name, and second for last).
Actually he was one of the villian's burly henchmen.

As a hint, it's nice having a list of randomly
selected phonebook names on hand when players go off
tangent and start meeting new people.  Makes it harder
for them to figure out who the real villians are.

-Munch Wolf