Re: [DL] HTML problems

Dreamweaver rocks serious booty.

OB Deadlands: I use it for our (Deadlands) website, and while I'll be
the first to admit that I don't stretch it at all (I avoid frames,
rollovers, java etc., like the plague on my site, in part because I
don't think it necessary, in part because I don't remember how to do
half the stuff I used to), but whether you're doing basic webwork or
really advanced stuff, it is a wonderful, generally very intuitive tool.