Re: [DL] HTML problems

--- Erebus Newmoon <erebusnewmoon@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, here's my problem.  I can get the deadlands
> logo image to come up in
> the Explorer browser and N6 browser, but I can't in
> N4.7 .  I can't get the
> background color come up either.  The coding should
> be the same I would
> think but there is probably an issue I am missing
> here.  Is there anyone who
> could lend me assistance.

The problem isn't with the code, it's with fire.jpg,
and deadlogo.gif

For some reason they are not netscape friendly.  I was
able to use the 'save as' button to turn them into
bitmaps, and then using a picture editing tool
(Microsoft Imager, but photoshop should work) I turned
it back into a .gif

I was then viewable to netscape.

This is sent as a public message so people are aware
the problem is fixed and don't spam the list with
solutions.  Usable .gifs and .jpgs will be mailed
privately as attachments to Erebus.

-Munch Wolf