RE: [DL] Re: deadlands D20 [OT]

>>Maybe my players have higher INTs than yours do.<<

   Or maybe we're cosmopolitan enough to realize that the gaming universe
doesn't end with Deadlands, that there are better systems out there, and
that the air is a little more breathable outside of Hensley's ass. One of
precepts of my group is exploring the wide variety of games out there; I
guess to do that we don't have to have high INT scores, but we do have to
keep an open mind...

>>;)<<

   ;)

            Seanchai

"Modesty is the conscience of the body." - Honore de Balzac