Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20 [OT]

Hey y'all,

Not that your little conversation isn't fascinating and all, but I only have so
much time on my hands, and I've been wasting it hitting the "delete" key all
evening.

Maybe you folks could take it to private email? :)

Daphné
--
I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

The Posse With No Name: http://pages.infinit.net/deadland/