RE: [DL] Heh - cattle stuff

<Giggle>  I need to use listserv member names in my yarns -- it's a good
idea.  Too bad it was too obvious for my addled brain to pick up on
earlier -- some very excellent Deadlands books use listserv member names.
'Course, you might run into the same name twice because of that...

And Allan's use of sticky notes full of names inside his screen is good
too -- no giving away a non-story-related mook because you had to flip thru
a name list book all of a sudden.

Jeff Y.