Re: [DL] Heh - cattle stuff

> >As a hint, it's nice having a list of randomly
> >selected phonebook names on hand when players go off
> >tangent and start meeting new people.  Makes it harder
> >for them to figure out who the real villians are.
>
>I picked up a $4.95 baby names book off of a grocery store stand.  Well
>worth it, though my players were picking up on the "mookness" of certain
>NPC's when I started thumbing through the book.

Baby name books rock. Also, I have book called "A Writers Guide to Names",
very good sourcebook for names and can be looked up by genre. I paid 10
bucks for it at a half-price bookstore. Well worth it if you find one cheap.

>So I now list the names on a sticky note on the inside of my GM screen.

Good idea. I just have a page of them in my notes. When I use one, I scratch
it off and put it on my NPC list. (Yeah, I have a lot of notes I use)

Jimmy the Barrel