No Subject

Howdy Folks!

Only 21 days till Origins and 23 days till
Fire & Brimstout III, The Annual PEG Listservs Origins Dinner.

For the full story, check out the website:
http://home.nycap.rr.com/sandors/f&bIII/

For a quick overview, read the FAQ below!

On the web page you can:
-Find out all about the Dinner!
-RSVP for dinner (pay at the door)!
-RSVP for dinner (pay via PayPal)!
-Vote for your choice of entree!
-Check out a nifty map of the convention center and Barleys!

Or, if you're too busy to check it out, just send me an email at
sandor_@hotmail.com with your information.

Why should you RSVP as soon as possible?

-It helps me (your host) provide the kitchen with an estimate of how much
food to prepare.
-The room does have a seating capacity, and we have filled it for all the
previous dinners. Don't be left out because you waited till the last minute!
-You can even send me a note saying that you are a "maybe"!

Bonus: This year is "Be Nice to Canadians" night. Prove that you are a
Canadian citizen and I'll buy you a beer!

Extra Bonus: Be one of the fashionably hip geeks! Wear your "Official
OT-Shirt" (with original art by Deadlands artist Cheyenne Wright) and I'll
buy you a beer!  Buy it now!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=sandor

Your jovial impresario,

Sandor

The Quick FAQ:

What?

A rootin' & tootin', eatin' & drinkin' good time.
Come mix it up with the folks you chat it up with.

Where?

Barley's Brewpub
467 N. High St.
Columbus OH 43215
(conveniently located across the street from the convention center)

Barley's totally cool (and I mean that in the best sense. Ohio is pretty
darn hot in July!) basement banquet room. Think combination beer hall and
saloon, minus the soiled doves.
It's downstairs from the main bar and has its own set of facilities.
-Full service Bar!
-Private Bathrooms!
-Deadicated waitstaff to fulfill all our dining needs!

When?

Saturday, July 7th
8:00 PM till ???
-Cocktails (read: beer) and hors d'oeuvres at 8:00.
-Dinner at 9:00.

Who?

Just like last year, it'll be a gathering of friends and fans of good
ol'PEG. (i.e., the DL List crowd, the HOE List crowd, the LC List crowd, the
WW list crowd, significant-others, hanger-onners, "Important Industry
Insiders", Special Guest Stars, and God help us all... the DL-OT List
crowd!)

Beer and other adult beverage is individual choice at the cash bar.

Note: Barley's staff will be handling the ID'ing of customers who plan to
drink. I'm not from Ohio, so I don't know how strict the laws are, but to be
safe, bring positive ID. Underage guests are welcome, of course, but if
there are any alcohol shenanigans, you will be tossed out. This is Barley's
policy and the Origins Dinner Committee fully agrees with it.

Just Drinkin' Note: Planning on skipping the dinner and just drinking?
No problem! Cash bar with great microbrews available all night!

Fussy Eaters Note: Barleys is a full service restaurant and the upstairs
dining room will be open at the same time if you would like to pursue
private dining options. Be warned, however, that it's usually very crowded
due to Origins being in town.