No Subject

Another source is some online name generators. This works best of course
when you tie it into Allan's suggestion of sticky notes on the Marshal
screen.

BTW, I recently found a way (through the US Naval Observatory) to accurately
determine the sunrise, sunset, twilight times, and moon illuminations (ie
phases) for any year (including those relative to deadlands.)  The link is
on my website.  Check out the address below.  I will try and get a few name
generator links on my website as well.  This could be useful for those
marshal's that are really sticky on details. or have nocturnal PC's, etc...

Walter

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/theposse