Re: [DL] PC's Dyin'

I'm a special case, I was playing a character that I
retired (simply because I was sick of him) and my
current character bit the duct only recently, so I
took up my old character again, but only because I'm
waiting for the right time to play my NEW character
(it doesn't fit the storyline properly if my new
character shows up right now, but my old character is
a shaman so he can easily show up and help out, looong
story)
as it is, I've only had three characters die, and two
have retired (but mind you, I'm currently playing a
character that was retired) over a 3-year period of
time.
-doc

p.s.- off-and-on, it wasn't a constant three-year
period of gaming

--- Reuben McCallum <bloopy40@hotmail.com> wrote:

<HR>
<P><mailto:gaidaigoji@home.com>All this talk of dead
PC's has got me thinkin'. What exactly are the
mortality rates of people's games? In my game (which
has been running for nearly 3 and half years weekly) I
have had one legitmate character death (legitimate not
meaning the PC wanted a new character so I killed th
old one off). That was later unravelled due to an
unfortunate accident with time travel (loooooong
story). I'm probably a lot more lenient than most, but
for some reason, my PC's just don't die. Any
thoughts?</P></DIV></mailto:gaidaigoji@home.com><br
clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN
Hotmail at <a

with
	unsubscribe deadlands