[DL] PC's Dyin'

All this talk of dead PC's has got me thinkin'. What exactly are the mortality rates of people's games? In my game (which has been running for nearly 3 and half years weekly) I have had one legitmate character death (legitimate not meaning the PC wanted a new character so I killed th old one off). That was later unravelled due to an unfortunate accident with time travel (loooooong story). I'm probably a lot more lenient than most, but for some reason, my PC's just don't die. Any thoughts?