Re: [DL] Show Your Support!

>          I stumbled across the 2001 HorriDjinns Awards and found the
> category "Most Mind-Boggling Gut-Churning Example of Pure Stupidity of the
> Year".
>
>          Lo and behold, a certain company chock full of @ss Clowns--and
one
> familiar to all of us Deadlands fans--is nominated!
>
>          What say we all click on over to
> http://www.thebrightway.org/vote03.htm and give them the votes they so
> richly deserve? ;-)

Come on! They need more votes!  They're currently 50 votes behind the D&D
movie.  Granted, even *I* was tempted to vote for the D&D movie (that was
pretty damn bad), but I went with loyalty.  Once more unto the breach, dear
friends, once more we'll close the wall up with our walking dead!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times