Re: [DL] Something about a gunblade. (Yes, WW topic.)

I wouldn't necessarily call it Mad Science.  There was a gun that had a
big-ass knife blade on it (I could look it up, but then I'd have to dig
Knuckle Duster out!).  I think it was about the size of a blade you'd use
for harvesting corn.  Now that I think of it, there actually was a
sabre-pistol (also mentioned in The Knuckle Duster Firearms Shop).  A
gunblade wouldn't necessarily be Mad Science at all- someone actually did
it!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times