Re: [DL] Stupid PC tricks

Ok, Only one pops into mind:

Had a PC (spellslinger of some type) who was going into a trance (for some
reason, I forget). Another PC (and indian brave) was supposed to watch him.
While the first PC was in his trance, the PC who was doing the watching
wandered off. A giant bat (the critter the PC's were after) came down and
swooped up the PC in the trance and took off over a large canyon. The indian
brave saw this and decided that he would tie a rope to an arrow and shoot
the bat and drag him back in. He shot, spent a lot of chips to make the hit,
stunned the critter, and made the bat and PC fall into the canyon. As if
this was not bad enough, he decided to hold on to the rope while the bat and
PC plummeted to their death (thinking he would catch them before they hit
bottom), therefore getting yanked down to his own untimely demise.

It was the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed. The look on the players
faces when all of this happened was priceless. They would not even let the
guy playing the indian have a character with weapons for 3 game sessions.

Jimmy the Barrel