Re: [DL] Stupid PC tricks

My personal favorite was when the posse was going threw the Fortess 'o Fear.
  They were following Stone when he was on the train.  Two posse members
were on the train, one was in the engine and the other was telling Stone he
was uner arrest (I know, I know)  The rest were in a steam wagon on the
tracks about 10 feet from the back of the train.  The person in the engine
pulled a gun on the engineer and odered him to stop.  Since the train was
equiped with ghost rock brakes(I know, I am a jerk) the train came to a
sudden stop.  The person in the engine fell into the boiler, the person
arresting Stone tackeled him, and the people in the steam wagon rammed the
back of the train, disrailing most of it.  I've never had so much fun in my
whole life.

Marshell Boone