Re: [DL] stupid PC tricks

my very first character, a gunslinger that had 3d12's
in quickness and deftness.
the very first gunfight he gets into, two crazy guys
who were shooting up a bar, he walks into the bar and
one fo the crazy guys says "hey! ya' got a big spider
on your head!" and shoots him in the head. he took
more than 5 wounds to the head and the party had no
chips left.
about a year later, in an unplanned course of action,
I got my first tattoo
(www.geocities.com/swampth1ng/tat1.htm), when I got to
my game that week, the first thing our Marshal said
was "hey! ya' got a big spider on your head!"