Re: [DL] A few questions about Austin Stoker...

It's late and I'm tired, so this is the short form:

| what exactly is his story?

Too long to repeat right now.

| where could I read it?

Check out a bunch of Doomtown fiction (can be found at
www.gamesmeister.com/doomtown/index).

Also, see Doomtown or Bust, and a short story in the third volume of the
Anthology With No Name ("For a Few Dead Guys More") entitled "Tyrants and
Patriots".

| does he have any special powers?

Yep.

| has anyone used him in their campaigns?

Not I (as a side note, he's currently missing/presumed dead).

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill