[DL] Gypsies

Has anyone thought of, or found any referances to Gypsies in the Old West?

Was just curious of any edges or hinderances that all you bright and shiney
people might be able to come up with that are specific to them.

Gives a new thought to the 'Kin' draw on the mysterious backgrounds... an
entire Kumpania?

Anyway... I was thinking they might fit abnormally well into the Weird West
genre, and I was contemplating writing up something about them.

If anyone comes across any referances, or wants to toss some ideas out, lemme
know, on here, or in private email, either way.

Thanks bunches
Church