From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 5:14 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] New Deadlands Website

Hey Joe I Live In the "Empty Waystation or Town" at May 21st between
Topeaka and Wichita there on your Map of the trouble

I was actually one of the largest Indian Blacksmith Locations around
You cant dig a hole around here more than 3 feet deep without finding
arrowheads :)

Keep Yer Powder Dry

John "TLC" Yarbrough