Re: [Re: [DL] Interest in program?]

I'd be glad to help out.  here and there, I've done the basics on that
Equipment add-on, but if I could add that to the generator I would be glad
to.  One problem though, I don't have a copy of Access 95, only 97 or 2000.
I tried editing the existing database in 97, and it told me that the
database was in the wrong format.  What's the most common version out there?
Maybe now is a good time to update that as well?

I do have VB6 too.

Tom