RE: [Re: [DL] Interest in program?]

>Here's the technical skinny on it from Mr. Cook himself:
>--------------------
>I created the programs using Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0, and the BNWCG was
>the first to switch to version 6. I use Microsoft Access 95 as the backend
>database, MDAC 2.1 database drivers, and Acrobat 4.0 for the editable BNW
>character sheet. I would be happy to allow a reliable party to take
>ownership of all existing source code and documentation for the purpose of
>updating and continuing maintenance of the programs. A good candidate for
>this would be anyone who actually knows what the heck I was talking about
>in
>the first sentence :)

Hey, I'd be willing to help with the programming. I have already written a
program for use during a game session which generates opposed rolls,
standard rolls, and initiative order as well as a few other useful things.
If anyone is interested in using it, let me know. I know databases very well
and yes I understood everything in the first sentence since I do all of that
same crap for a living :)
 - John