From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Thomas Clegg
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 8:41 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] Interest in program?

Also,

I would like to put in my vote for using a seperate list for the Programming
topics and discussions.  I use Yahoo groups because I can get to them at
work easier, but will listen to other options.

Speaking of Options too, a good addition I think to the program would be the
option to exclude books that the person doesn't have.  A sort of checkbox
list to indicate which book info to be loaded at startup or for each new
character... (just a thought...)

Tom