Re: [DL] demonic villains [Spoilers esp for The Shaw Posse and Bristol Moureau]

On Sun, 17 June 2001, "Erebus Newmoon" wrote:
>What I was wanting to know was whether anyone had >used the demonic templates out of RVCII.
>
> Walter

I have used it when the posse I run for wandered near a portal that a MS opened into the hunting grounds.  Basically it was a Manitou that they fought (albiet a very weak one.)  It worked very well - although the posse was not neccesarily spooked by the creature they were afeart for their lives.

The "psudo-blessed" character eventually knocked its head off with a concecrated shotgun.

As a side note the Huckster kept its head for storytelling purposed.  (He is the person on this list.)  But such beasties do not die so easily.  His hexes now seem to have more power, and he doesn't roll backlash anymore - or so he thinks.  Each backlash give the manitou another point of dominion - and right now he is on the brink of loosing control.  [Insert insane laughter here]

Jeff

http://www.shopping.altavista.com