[DL] Deadlands Character Generator Project Yahoo! club started

For those of you who are interested in the Project, I've started up a Yahoo!
club for the purpose of discussing the Project.  If you're interested in the
Project, join up!

For those of you who are on the Hell on Earth list and not the regular
Deadlands list, James Cook is hanging up his dicebag, so he's willing to
turn the source code over to people who are willing to continue work on the
Deadlands Character Generator, the Hell on Earth Character Generator, and
the Brave New World Character Generator.  Personally, I'm planning on
assuming the stewardship of the Deadlands and HoE generators, but since I
don't play it I'll probably let someone else take over the BNW Character
Generator, though I'd still want to analyze it for the Project because he
added PDF functionality to it.  Anyway, the URL for the club is
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/dlcgp , so come on in and we'll begin
discussing!  The first matter is finding a good free web host where we can
upload the source files, which I'll do as soon as I get them (though not to
the Yahoo club, for ownership issues).  I'll see you all there!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times