Re: [DL] Re: [DL Deadlands Character Generator Project Yahoo! club started

No clue Nick, I joined the club and appear to be seeing the same stuff you are.
My group used to use Yahoo for all of our gaming messaging, but we have since
moved to a Delpi board.  It's free and it works a heck of a lot better then
yahoo clubs.  You might want to check it out.

--dirk