Re: [Re: [DL] Gypsies]

By the way, the National Geographic article that someone mentioned seeing in
their doctor's office isn't that old.  It's April 2001.  I would bet your
public library still has that copy in print format.  I'd recommend checking
it out before the White-wolf game book which has been re-issued.  I
obviously disagree with someone else on the list about the quality of the
book, but as I own it and have read it, I stand by my appraisal.  Just MY 2
cents worth though.

Walter