Re: [DL] Problem with e-book

> I get a "Cannot
> copy epitaph3.  The disk
> structure is corrupt and non-readable." error.
> Attempting to read the pdf
> files from the CD directly with Acrobat 4.0, also
> results in an error.  I
> have tried this with three different computers.

What operating system are you using when the error
comes up? Were all three computers using the same OS?

When I've tried to read the e-documents from Pinnacle
they work fine on a basic Win 95 machine (read and
copy) but I get the same error you're experiencing on
a work NT machine.

I'd suggest using a basic Win 95 machine, if you
haven't already that is.

Cheers,
Mr. B