[DL] Problem with e-book

Mario,

I have order and received two e-books, Back East: the North and Epitaph 3.
The order has arrived, but I am unable to access the information.  I am able
to examine the contents of the CD via Windows explorer, but when I attempt
to copy the pdf files off the CD, I get a "Cannot copy epitaph3.  The disk
structure is corrupt and non-readable." error.  Attempting to read the pdf
files from the CD directly with Acrobat 4.0, also results in an error.  I
have tried this with three different computers.

Any suggestions?

Jack Warecki

order #299