RE: [DL] Problem with e-book

At 09:33 PM 6/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
 >Um, what sort of crack was I smoking, you may ask?  I don't know, but I
 >meant WIndows 2000 in all cases.

Actually - it is very unlikely that it is the OS that is causing the
problems - I would verify the age of the CD-Roms and see if they can handle
burned CDs.  Then I would check on the version of Acrobat Reader being used
- there is a difference between Acrobat 3 and Acrobat 4 formats.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Coffee and cigarettes are much better if you want an instant breakfast.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke