Re: [DL] Gypsies

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erebus Newmoon" <erebusnewmoon@hotmail.com>

> >Also a few years a go White wolf had a book on Gypsies that might be
> useful.
>
> ya know, I normally like White-wolf stuff, but I gotta tell you that Gypsy
> book was absolute crap..... IMHO
>
> Walter

I used to likw WW stuff -- the Gypsy book was, for me, the beginning of the
end.  It was the single most offensive book they've done (and I include the
'Black Dog' line in that).  If you're gonna be racist, at least be a bit
more subtle.  (No, I am not condoning racism, it's stupid and evil)

I have friends who are RL Gypsies, and they were VERY offended by the book.
Very offended.

Eric