RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

>>I think we may have a separate ListServ for DLD20 pretty soon. What do
y'all think?<<

   Please do us all a favor and create a new list. Given the recent
discussions about D&D and D20, I think leaving D20 Deadlands on this list
will just ensue endless debates about a) what's wrong with D20, b) why D20
isn't suited for Deadlands, and c) why the regular version of the game is
better. I'm sure this will happen on the D20 list as well, but least the
folks on the D20 list will be there because they saw enough merit in the
D20 idea to subscribe.

                  Seanchai

"Modesty is the conscience of the body." - Honore de Balzac