[DL] 4th Annual GenCon Pinnacle Listserv Dinner

It's just about that time of year again.

Time to take a break from the gaming festivities and sit down to an evening
of eating good food, drinking good beer and putting names to faces from the
Pinnacle mailing lists.

When:  Thursday August 2nd, 8pm.
Where:  John Hawkes Pub (directions forthcoming)
What:   Dinner and merrymaking.

Unlike Sandor's event, this one is pay as you go. Bring enough cash for food
and drinks. Dinners are usually around the $5-10 mark.

I'd like to be able to give John Hawkes a tentative headcount, so we can get
the left wing, as we had last year. There were quite a few of us, so I'd
like to be sure we have enough room.

Please do NOT reply directly to this message. Send me a private e-mail to
Xotzil@hotmail.com. Please put "DL Dinner" in the subject, so I don't think
you're yet another Vacation Offer from iamaspammer.com. Please tell me how
many will be coming with you. Minors are welcome, but PLEASE do not let them
drink or try to drink.

Lastly, would someone please crosspost this to the GRW list, and if there is
one for Fields of Honor, please post this there too.

Thanks, and hope to see y'all there.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"