RE: [DL] Problem with e-book

Thank You All For Your Suggestions,

I am glad I made the mistake of sending my problem to the list because Joe
is right, it does appear to be an NT related problem.  All we have here are
NT machines, but we did find one dusty Red Hat Linux box, with which we were
able to read the CD, and access the files.

Thanks again for your help.  Joe, I owe you a beer, root beer if you're not
legal ;)  And If you are going to be at the Origins List Server Dinner, you
can even collect on this debt.

-Jack