RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

--- Mario Lee Bansen III <LeeBansen@deadlands.com>
wrote:
> I think we may have a separate ListServ for DLD20
> pretty soon. What do y'all
> think?

Although personally I don't really like the idea of
having a seperate list, realistically there should be.

It's the same universe, just a different gaming
system, just like Rangewars and Doomtown are different
gaming systems (yes, I know they are not RPGs, I'm not
talking RPGs here, just systems).  By keeping it
seperate, it would be easier to handle specific rules
questions.

It's only when people start asking universe based
questions that it would be easier to have one list to
avoid crossposting.

-Munch Wolf