Re: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

> Although personally I don't really like the idea of
> having a seperate list, realistically there should be.
>
> It's the same universe, just a different gaming
> system, just like Rangewars and Doomtown are different
> gaming systems (yes, I know they are not RPGs, I'm not
> talking RPGs here, just systems).  By keeping it
> seperate, it would be easier to handle specific rules
> questions.
>
> It's only when people start asking universe based
> questions that it would be easier to have one list to
> avoid crossposting.

But how much is universe based, and how much is rules based? Rangewars and Doomtown
are very different games, and face it: Deadlands D20 and regular Deadlands isn't that
different, both are RPGs. No, I would prefer if the list stays as one, even if that
means that I must delete a lot of useless D20 bashing.

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-