Re: [DL] new Edge

> Funny!  Definitely funny!
>
> In order to have any of the other Edges mentioned (i.e. Law, Rank, Etc.)
you
> would need to be a Vet, that is the only downside that I see to the
Edge...

Well, according the the AR, you can technically spend Aptitude points on
Edges, so you wouldn't necessarily have to be a vet- but while you're at it,
hey, why not?  The down side to your Veteran status could be that your first
Timmy didn't really die after all (or did and is either Harrowed or some
kind of abomination) and is plotting your downfall and/or slow, painful,
torturous death.  Part of the inspiration for this was Evan Dorkin's (of
Milk and Cheese semi-fame) 1995 one-shot Fight-Man, who had gone through 15
different kid sidekicks.  I'd recommend finding a copy if you can.  It was
quite funny!

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times