[DL] The decks that your huckster use

On a lighter note, I was wondering what sort of deck of cards your
parties hucksters use.

In my own case, in the four and a half years that my campaign has run,
the huckster has used a lot of decks.

He started with a standard deck, but soon switched to White Wolf
Werewolf deck. Other decks of note included a Harely Davidson deck, and
an Elvis deck. A personnel favourite of mine (as the GM) was the Loony
Tunes deck. This was because in four hex attempts he drew three black
jokers. Currently he favours a Pokemon deck. This has been largely
because in one combat he drew two full houses, a four of a kind and a
royal flush. (Thus turning the first sorta greeting combat with the
monster into the final combat)

Like I said I was just curious about what other huckster use?

All the best

Sandy