Re: [DL] Corruption

On Wed, 27 June 2001, Soothsprayer wrote:

> <Spoiler Potential> (still here for my post)
>

>Lycanthropy: IMO this doesn’t play well with Harrowed.
>
>Mad Scientist: This ability depends on having other
>little nefarious critters come along and whisper sweet
>
>Huckster: Sort of like dealing with the Mad Scientist
>angle.
>Cheers,
>Mr. B

All good points to be sure, but unfortunately there are examples of where each character exists in the DL Cannon.

There are Harrowed Powers that specifically deal with Hucksters and MS interacting w/ their Manitou.  Not to mention the fact that neither suffers backlash if the manitou has hopped into the driver's seat.

And (funnily enough) there is in the WW / DL crossover a Harrowed Lycanthrope.

Now that does not mean that a Marshall has to let that go on in his game!

Jeff

http://www.shopping.altavista.com