RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> > I think we may have a separate ListServ for DLD20
> pretty soon. What do
> > y'all think?

Okay, I've thought about this a while and I've reached
the conclusion that it would be best if it's one list.
 Why?  Forgive me if I'm wrong, here, but I maintain
the -strong- position that the entire purpose of the
20 book was to attract new players to the DeadLands
label who, for whatever reason, won't learn the base
system.  I at least take it as a personal goal to wean
those players to the system we all know and love once
they're hooked on the genre.  Point being, a seperate
mailing list won't encourage that, in fact it will
actively -discourage- it.

I've already been through this once with Hero Games
(damn you all to the worst real estate in Hell,
CyberGames, and you too Fuzion!), and I'd hate to see
DeadLands suffer even a 10th of the same fate.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory