RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

Okay...let me first thank each of you for your responses to my post. I posed
this question because you guys and gals are the reason why our company does
the business we do. What you guys think has a great impact on what we do at
times. So I thank you.

Now...let me clear something up. YES! The purpose of DLD20 is to reach new
players for Deadlands that would not normally pick up any of our products.
Expanding our customer base can only help us. And this is the #1 reason as
to why we are delving into the world of d20. Now I agree with Ms. Frey that
an underlying hope is that after said customer picks up any of our products,
it may make them go back and check out our beloved Deadlands system. But I
am not counting on that. So lets all cross our fingers on that one.

So...all the emails that each of you have posted are currently being tallied
by myself to present to Shane for when the time comes to think about
creating a new ListServ just for DLD20. So I would highly recommend that
each of you take the time to voice your individual opinions if you haven't
already done so.

Sorry about the long post. I just wanted people to take my question as a
positive and constructive one and not create a point of great contention.
Ms. Frey, I would like to say that I appreciate what you said about your
previous experience with 'that company'. I cannot stress enough that I will
not lower myself to negatively commenting on 'that company', because that
would be unprofessional of me. And Shane doesn't pay me to make Pinnacle
look bad. 'Nuff said!

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797