Re: [DL] Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that your huckster use

In a message dated 6/28/2001 8:59:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sampo@conknet.com writes:

<< I found a set of dice with a speckled yellow/orange color reminiscent of
the
 Deadlands covers' flame design. The were Chessex I think. I soaked up my
 game store's entire supply ;-) >>

     I have that same color pattern, five of each type, bought from Chessex a
couple of GenCons ago. Great for DL, and they fit neatly into part of my
gambler's case.

Steve Long