RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

>>Forgive me if I'm wrong, here, but I maintain the -strong- position that
the entire purpose of the
20 book was to attract new players to the DeadLands label who, for whatever
reason, won't learn the base
system.  I at least take it as a personal goal to wean those players to the
system we all know and love once they're hooked on the genre.  Point being,
a seperate mailing list won't encourage that, in fact it will
actively -discourage- it.<<

   Although I disagree that a separate list would "actively discourage"
learning the new system (it simply wouldn't encourage it), this is a good
point. I would imagine at this point that there will be only one list -
it'll be interesting to see if there are the kinds of problems I envision
and if attracting new players via the list will be worth it.

               Seanchai

"Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope and
telescope." - Theodore Roszak