Re: [DL] OT (Ya Think) OT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that your huckster use

> On 6/28/01 3:10 PM, Marguerite Frey wrote the following:

> Dice Mysticism is what -defines- a player!  Anyone can
> pick up a die and roll it, but it takes a true level
> or paranoia and the ability to warp the laws of
> probability to truly be a Dice Mystic.  That Grim
> Tooth d6 of our Marshal's is out to get us, plain and
> simple.

Back in my D&D days I had this d20 that invariably would roll 20's (which
under the hybrid system we used equaled a critical hit).  The players would
often hide it from me.  No kidding.  I had to pick it up and put it in my
pocket if I left the room.

Although after being hidden, "it" seemed to sense that it had been wronged
and would come back with a vengeance.  I honestly rolled four twenties in a
row for one series of attacks against a single character.

Ahh... the good old days... :-)

Now you blue dice and anti-blue dice folks... Can't we all just get along?
:-)

Derek