Re: [DL] OT (Ya Think) OT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that y our huckster use

 >Back in my D&D days I had this d20 that invariably would roll 20's (which
 >under the hybrid system we used equaled a critical hit).  The players would
 >often hide it from me.  No kidding.  I had to pick it up and put it in my
 >pocket if I left the room.

I've got one like that. . . it's my DL headhunter - a ghost rock D20 that
comes up with a natural 20 OR if I have raises on my to hit roll, a 19 or
18 depending on the number of raises.

Sadly, it only works when I'm GMing.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Never serve oysters during a month that has no paycheck in it.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke