Re: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

Mario Lee Bansen III schrieb:

> So...all the emails that each of you have posted are currently being tallied
> by myself to present to Shane for when the time comes to think about
> creating a new ListServ just for DLD20. So I would highly recommend that
> each of you take the time to voice your individual opinions if you haven't
> already done so.

I would say it depends. The only reason for a stand alone dl20-list would be if
suddenly too many questions are about the rules of d20 itself. Something that
isn`t the fact right now(despite the Accumulated Rules).
But as I know D&D-players(hading been one myself) that could change...;-)

cya,

Philipp