RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20 [Lee]

I'd be for keeping the d20 list attached to this one.  I suspect that it
will generate some extra sales and might bring some people across from d20
to the Deadlands rules.  Besides, this list may be many things but it has
never been unwelcoming to new members.  I also suspect that the new point of
view will benefit those playing the system.  You never know -- a D&D player
might have some suggestions on creatures from other settings that could
bring something to an old die-hard's Deadlands game.

My .02.

Matt