[DL] Onling Play (part 2)

Hey all, i found a pretty descent program for playing Deadlands online. Maybe you guys already know, but it's WebRPG. It has dice rollers and such in the program. It is very customizable to make all kinds of maps, character sheets, and maybe someone can come up with a program for the card aspects of the game. I don't know if anyone already possibly has a campaign they play using this program but i would like to find one or get some people together and a GM to get a weekly game going for some fun. goto www.webrpg.com . I know there are some Pplay-By-Post campaigns, but i personally don't like playing that way (i have nothing against it tho.) Just wanted to see what everyone thought about it.