Re: [DL] On to chips

This company, by the way, is positively awful about customer serivce.
We've all been spoiled by the gaming industry, where one customer
actually matters (for some companies).  US Playing Card not only can
afford to ignore you, but they also produce about 85% of the
playing-card-related merchandise out there, so it doesn't even matter.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:14:06 "Jimmy Craig" <jimmythebarrel@hotmail.com>
writes:
> This is the company that now owns Hoyle products.
>
> http://www.usplayingcard.com
>

> And the Address:
> United States Playing Card Company
> 4590 Beech Street
> Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A. Ranallo

"Perhaps trying to get past immigration at JFK with a movie of a women
field-testing a 12-inch vibrator playing on my forehead wasn't the
brightest move..."
-Critical Miss, Issue Seven (http://www.criticalmiss.com)