Re: [DL] Blacksmiths

   According to ...and a 10' pole (a must have book)
These are the prices and weights for some of the items
you are looking for:

Anvil, light portable    $5.50        110 lbs.
Anvil, heavy portable    $10.00       210 lbs.
Anvil, standard          $15.00       410 lbs.
Hammer,blacksmith's      50 cents       5 lbs.
Blacksmith's post drill  $6.00        100 lbs.
Blacksmith's vice,small  $4.00         35 lbs.
Blacksmith's vice,medium $4.80         55 lbs.
Blacksmith's vice,large  $6.40         75 lbs.

Blacksmith's stock & dies $1.50 to $3.00
                         2.5 to 4.5 lbs.

   Hope this helps and I can't recomend this book
enough.
                                Horace Black