Re: [DL] Blacksmiths

--- Sam de Smith <sam.desmith@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Wow! ISBN Number for "...and a 10'pole" ?! I actually tried to get a
> copy of
> GURPS OLD West this morning from my local store - they'd had one for
> the
> best part of a year - and they sold it about an hour before I got
> there.

ISBN Number according to the back of my copy (really, really, really
great book, btw) is 1558063706.  They've got it on Amazon.com if you
can't get it at your FLGS.

-Bryce

=====
"Not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not everybody is plotting to decieve, enveigle and obfuscate!"

-Dana Scully, The X Files